If you are feeling tired and sluggish, or having memory issues and vision that is not as sharp as it used to be... or if weight is not coming down no matter how hard you try... then here's a tip and something you need to know:
The most overlooked cause of problems like these is a fatigued liver. That's right, a fatigued liver.
Your liver is the hardest working organ in your body. Every day, it has to perform over 500 essential functions. These include:
• Producing more than 13,000 crucial chemicals... and regulating over 50,000 vital enzymes.
• Balancing sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen.
• Filtering nearly 100 gallons of blood that pass through it every day.
• Producing a full quart of bile daily to break down fat and help with food digestion.
• Maintaining healthy cholesterol, blood sugar, and amino acids.
• Converting glucose into energy your body can use.
• Storing essential nutrients, such as vitamins A, B, D, and K.
• Detoxifying waste products and pollutants, so your body can get rid of them. (If your liver stopped detoxifying, you would be dead within a few hours!)
That's a heck of a lot of work for one organ!